This site or page is in no-way associated with the key word "Dunaway"
TO MAKE MONEY USING GOOGLE ADSENSE - CLICK HERE
Dear Customer & Valued Subscriber:
Will you be one of the 3% who know?
At Yale University in the 50's, there was a study done with a group of recent graduates. They were asked if they had set goals for their future, and if they had written them down.
Of these graduates, only 3% had written specific goals.
They did a follow up years later, and found something very interesting. The researches discovered the those 3% who had written specific goals not only achieved most of the goals they set, but their net worth was more than the other 97% of their class combined!
Are You Planning On Failing?
There's an old saying "If you fail to plan you plan to fail."
Writing out the things that you want to achieve and setting your sights high can have a major impact on your level of future success. If we don't set very high standards for yourself, it is easy to become complacent because we aren't stretching ourselves.
With that said, I set a very large goal for my own personal business this year. It is to generate $1,000,000 in sales in 2005.
If you do some simple math you would find that to reach this goal a person would have to generate exactly $2739.73 a day for a whole year.
I am committed to achieving this goal, and I want to help my subscribers and friends achieve their sales goals this year as well.
To help map out this plan I called upon 4 of my closest associates and held a private Master Mind session...
"The man who can organize and direct a Master Mind Group of men who possess knowledge useful in the accumulation of money is just as much a man of education as any man in the group." Napoleon Hill
On Thursday December 30th 2004, during our closed door Master Mind Group we brain stormed and discussed the strategies necessary to reach the $2739.73 a day goal.
Meet the Mastermind Group
Mike Mograbi is the author of an ebook called 378 Internet Marketing Predictions and has a remarkable ability to forecast the internet marketing world.
Jeremy Burns created one of the most powerful viral marketing models ever and earned hundreds of thousands of dollars giving away a free product!
Mike Filsaime generates hundreds of thousands of visitors to his sites using the power of viral marketing. There are few if any people who have a better understanding & ability to implement viral marketing then Mike.
Josh Anderson is on the cutting edge of new multimedia software development. 2005 will be a major year for his innovations.
<< Revealed >>
During our brain storming session a discussion broke out that will set you on fire... It suddenly occurred to us that 4 of the members of this group had used a secret marketing strategy that brought in nearly $100,000 in gross sales in under 7 days.
Just think how you could you use this strategy in your niche...
I'm Ready To Unlock The Secrets Of $2739.73 a DayI want to emphasize that this interview will not be offered at this discount forever. It is very time sensitive, and valuable to you. Grab a pen - some paper, click the play button and start taking notes. This year you could reach sales goals that you didn't even think were possible before now.
You can start making money with the package within minutes!
Order $2739.73 a day teleseminar today & receive all of the following...
The profit is all yours!
Special Bonus:When You Listen to this Teleseminar Today,
You will also receive Completely Free this Talking Ebook...
10 Success Habits to Swell Your Bank Balance in 2005
Two renowned online marketers have gotten together to discuss the 10 Success Habits Of Truly Successful People.
This 1 hour and 18 minute, talking ebook features well known professional Internet Marketing Broadcaster, Peter Twist & mega-successful online entrepreneur and owner of ~ HowToCorp ~, Michael Green.
This is a $97 Value, yours FREE just for listening today!
THIS PACKAGE COULD BE THE 1ST STEP TO STARTING YOUR OWN HOME BASED BUSINESS!
MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
To Make $1,000,000 THIS YEAR with Your Online Business"
Recommend this site to a Friend
FREE GIFTS CLICK HERE
THAT YOUR LOOKING FOR - CHECK OUT THE CLICKBANK CATALOGUE
Over 6,000 + Products to Choose From!
ClickBank the best way to complete a digital sale.
If you're into Niche Resale Rights
Products then check out my
which has 120 + different ebook packages and still growing.
The Ultimate Recipe Collection
CURRENTLY  DIFFERENT RECIPE E-BOOKS ON THIS PAGE
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST
Ebooks - Books - Software - CD's - Reports - Videos & Business Opportunities
Dunway Enterprises || Dunway Sitemap
WebMaster & Site Design by Ken Dunn
Dunway's Network of Joint Venture Sites
CLICK HERE TO SEND MAIL
Copyright [c] Dunway Enterprises
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Tom Azzara - Newsletter & Book
Tax Havens of the World